Dear Valued Customer
As we all try to adjust to the change in our lives brought by the Covid-19 outbreak we wanted to assure you that here at Dalesbred we are continuing with business as usual, whilst placing the safety of everyone at the forefront of all we do.
We have set up robust risk assessments and procedures to cover every aspect of our operations from workroom to showroom, appointments to deliveries, and feel confident that as a customer you will see no disruption to the high quality of service we offer. We are happy to provide copies of any of these documents on request, but as an overview here are some of the mechanisms already implemented:
- All staff are trained on social distancing, and measures will be in place at our showroom and workrooms to ensure the 2m rule is evident and workable.
- All staff will be issued with appropriate PPE necessary for their role.
- Deliveries and appointments will be carried out under strict social distancing guidelines with contactless delivery available for those self-isolating.
- Our showroom will reopen as soon as Government guidance and Public Health England advise it is safe to do so, and again we will have implemented new systems and safety precautions.
- As a bespoke manufacturer with our own workrooms we do not ‘outsource’ so we are better placed to control the sanitising process within our environments.
We will keep our Covid-19 policies under constant review as new guidance becomes available, to ensure that you can once again enjoy the process of redesigning your home safe in the knowledge that we have done everything possible throughout to protect your health and well-being.
Simon, Sally and The Dalesbred Team.